You are hereHome › Professionals & Caregivers › Grants and Scholarships › T.E.A.C.H. Scholarships › Prospective Applicants ›
T.E.A.C.H. MINNESOTA is now accepting applications for the April 1 deadline. Applications postmarked after April 1 will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
A complete application includes several supplemental materials. Below is a checklist of the items you must submit with your T.E.A.C.H. MINNESOTA application.
Please note: T.E.A.C.H. MINNESOTA applicants, including returning applicants, are now required to sign up for the Minnesota Registry within a year after signing a 2014 T.E.A.C.H. MINNESOTA contract. Please visit here for more information about the Registry, including where to sign up.
- Copy of most recent Schedule C tax form (family child care providers)
- Copy of recent paystub (child care center employees)
- Copy of current program license
- Copy of unofficial college transcript (if you have taken college credits)
- Copy of college plan signed by college advisor (first time or new degree applicants only)
- Copy of college acceptance letter (first time or new degree applicants only)
Center/School-Age Care employee (teacher, aide, etc.)
Family child care provider
|Center Director/Assistant Director/Other Administrator|
|First Time Applicants||First Time Applicants||First Time Applicants|
|Returning Applicants||Returning Applicants||Returning Applicants|
Please note: To ensure that your application is reviewed by the award committee, it must be postmarked by April 1. Applications received after that time will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Professionals & Caregivers
Professionals & Caregivers
- Parent Aware
- Professional Development
- New Program Information
- Local Resources
- Grants and Scholarships
- Child Care Aware Grants
- R.E.E.T.A.I.N. Bonuses
- T.E.A.C.H. Scholarships
- CDA Scholarships
- News for Professionals
- Health Care Consultants
- Family, Friend & Neighbors
- Tips and Topics