FOREIGN Credential Evaluation Scholarships
Assistance for Those Educated Abroad
Foreign Credential Evaluation Scholarships help early childhood professionals who have completed their higher education coursework outside of the United States pay for the evaluation process, so they can have their education and professionalism recognized.
- Be working or volunteering in a Minnesota early childhood program
- Have an employer who has an Organization Account on Develop and who has verified that you are an employee of that organization on their account
- Have a current Develop Individual Membership
- Choose a firm to evaluate your credentials. You must choose one of the following agencies:
- Get a written price quote from the firm
- Apply online for a scholarship.
- Provide the following documentation to complete your application:
- A copy of the quote you received from the evaluation firm and emailed to email@example.com
- A PDF or printed copy of your Develop Learning Record
- Child Care Aware of Minnesota will then award you a scholarship and notify the evaluation firm that we will be paying some or all your fees. No scholarship will exceed $500. You are responsible for the cost of any additional fees, such as expedited delivery.
- If you need to purchase official transcripts from another country, you can be reimbursed for those costs if you submit a receipt that documents the payment in U.S. dollars.