Join the Child Care Aware Team
Below you will find current job openings at the Child Care Aware of Minnesota Coordinating Office, our Region and District sites, and our partner organizations. Follow the instructions in the postings to apply.
Child Care Aware Minnesota provides statewide leadership in shaping collaborations that collectively build a diverse, high-quality child care system accessible for all Minnesota families through partnership with and in support of local resource and referral services. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, offering competitive benefits, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for long-term professional growth. We are looking for team members who are passionate, adaptable, and interested in high-impact work that influences early childhood systems statewide. Embedding equity in organizational practices is a core value and we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in hiring, promotion, and workplace culture.
The Online Learning Program Specialist (Eager-to-Learn Program Specialist) is responsible for supporting the maintenance and development of a state-of-the-art online learning program for early childhood educators, as well as supporting ongoing marketing activities.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Anytime Learning (ATL) developer contract process from creation to payment and maintain all ATL day to day program needs and activities
- Review, process, and publish new ATL course modules
- Support ATL developers throughout the new module creation process from start to finish
- Assist with data entry and material creation
- Complete development and license tracking
- Prepare ATL contracts, monitor contract progress
- Lead Eager-to-Learn (ETL) and Anytime Learning (ATL) marketing and communications needs
- Conduct ETL and ATL marketing activities, including creating content for the eBlasts, social media and tracking and managing data
- Manage and execute ETL Marketing/Communication requests
- Generate and disseminate ETL reports
- Assist with ETL customer service coverage
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone in a timely and professional manner
- Assist customers in finding training, getting registered, accessing their online classroom, training credit verification, etc.
- Acknowledge and resolve customers complaints and inquiries
- Preferred 2-year degree in marketing, information technology, or related field, or 2 or more years of related experience
- Demonstrated intercultural competency skills and experience working cross-culturally and experience incorporating the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion into your work
- Excellent computer skills with experience with Microsoft office products, software systems and databases
- Customer service skills to actively listen, problems solve and resolve conflict
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Effective oral and written communication
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Able to work in a changing environment with demanding deadlines
- Full-time, exempt, permanent position
- Flexible scheduling with teleworking during Covid-19/Stay at Home Order
- May require sitting or standing for an extended period
- The position reports to the Online Programs Manager
Compensation and Benefits
- $36,720-$44,370 annual salary depending on qualifications
- Competitive benefit package- health, dental, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off, 401k and more
Interested applicants should submit resume and cover letter by November 30, 2020.
Child Care Aware of Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. We encourage interested applicants from all backgrounds to apply.