Join the Child Care Aware Team
Below you will find current job openings at the Child Care Aware of Minnesota Coordinating Office, our Region and District sites, and our partner organizations. Follow the instructions in the postings to apply.
Child Care Aware of Minnesota provides statewide leadership in shaping collaborations that collectively build a diverse, high-quality child care system accessible for all Minnesota families through partnership with and in support of local resource and referral services. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, offering competitive benefits, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for long-term professional growth. We are looking for team members who are passionate, adaptable, and interested in high-impact work that influences systems statewide. Embedding equity in organizational practices is a core value and we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in hiring, promotion, and workplace culture.
The Eager-to-Learn Program Specialist is responsible for supporting the maintenance and development of a state-of-the-art online learning program for early childhood educators, as well as supporting ongoing marketing activities. This is a part-time position.
Reports to the Eager-to-Learn Manager and works as part of the Professional Development Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, process, and publish new Anytime Learning course modules
- Support Anytime Learning developers throughout the new module creation process
- Complete development and license tracking as needed
- Conduct all regular marketing activities, including creating content for eblasts and social media
- Follow through on all Eager-to-Learn marketing/communication requests
- Support Eager-to-Learn reporting needs and pull reports as requested
- Assist with data entry and material creation as requested
- Preferred 2-year degree in marketing, information technology, or related field, or equivalent experience and interest in the Early Childhood Profession
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Independent worker/comfortable working in an open office setting
- Knowledge of, or experience with, cultural diversity issues and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups
- Office location with shared office space
- We are a growing, evolving organization
- Hours per week: 24 hours per week
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary range: $19,800 to $22,800
- Competitive Benefit Package
Child Care Aware of Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. We encourage interested applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Job Posted: August 19, 2019
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
To apply, send cover letter and resume to:
Grace Kintzinger, Eager-to-Learn Manager
Child Care Aware of Minnesota
Please indicate “Eager-to-Learn Program Specialist” in the subject line