Join the Child Care Aware Team
Below you will find current job openings at the Child Care Aware of Minnesota Coordinating Office, our Region and District sites, and our partner organizations. Follow the instructions in the postings to apply.
Child Care Aware of Minnesota provides statewide leadership in shaping collaborations that collectively build a diverse, high-quality child care system accessible for all Minnesota families through partnership with and in support of local resource and referral services. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, offering competitive benefits, flexible work environment, and opportunities for long-term professional growth. We are looking for team members who are passionate, adaptable, and interested in high-impact work that influences systems statewide. Embedding equity in organizational practices is a core value and we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in hiring, promotion, and workplace culture.
The Online Learning Program Manager will be responsible for all aspects of program and product management of Eager-to-Learn and Anytime Learning, a state-of-the-art online learning programs for early childhood educators.
The Eager-to-Learn program are instructor-led courses that offer early childhood educators the opportunity to learn from experts in the field and engage with other providers. Eager-to-Learn offers a wide variety of courses in formats designed to meet individual professional development needs. Anytime Learning offers self-paced, flexible courses for early childhood educators to learn at their own pace.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project management of Eager-to-Learn and Anytime Learning programs – start to finish management of project plans, timelines, resources, and communication of major system updates, product releases, and testing plans for platforms.
- Product management of platform technology, vendors, and contracts.
- Manage and oversee Eager-to-Learn program budget.
- Create and implement program policy.
- Lead and supervise Eager-to-Learn and Anytime Learning program staff.
- Provide instructor support on development, integration, and testing within online learning platforms.
- Program growth and development including:
- Recruitment and retention of instructors
- Build and maintain curriculum catalog
- Program evaluation and improvement.
- Oversee advisory council and collaborate with Child Care Aware training system, the Department of Human Services, and other stakeholders to maintain and improve online learning.
- Four-year degree in instructional design, online learning, project management, or related field
- Ability to manage project plans, time lines, test plans, resources, and budgets
- Knowledgeable about online learning management systems and instructional design
- Experience effectively leading and managing staff and teams
- Demonstrated intercultural competency skills and experience working cross-culturally, with experience incorporating the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion into your work
- Full-time, exempt, permanent position
- Flexible scheduling and telework option
- Occasional travel and may require sitting or stationary position for extended periods of time
Compensation and Benefits:
- $51,200-$61,865 annual salary depending on qualifications
- Competitive benefit package- health, dental, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off, 401K, and more
- People of color and American Indians encouraged to apply - EOE
Interested applicants should apply through our hiring portal by June 19, 2020.
Child Care Aware of Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. We encourage interested applicants from all backgrounds to apply.