T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® MINNESOTA Early Childhood and School-Age Care Provider Scholarship Application
In order for your scholarship application to be processed, please email or upload all the items listed below. If the application is not filled in completely or if any of the supporting documents are missing, you will be unable to submit your application. Employees of a child care centers must have approval from a director or board representative. Your supervisor must complete and sign the sponsor participation agreement page. * Most of the information requested on this application is for reporting purposes and will not affect your eligibility for a scholarship.
Application materials will not be returned. If you have any questions as you complete the scholarship application, please contact T.E.A.C.H. at 651.290.9704 or email at TEACH@childcareawaremn.org.
After completing the application, email or upload the following documents below:
- A signed participation agreement (available on the T.E.A.C.H. website)
- A copy of a recent paystub*
- A copy of your child care program’s license
- A copy of financial aid award/denial letter or FAFSA application confirmation page
- A copy of your college acceptance letter or current unofficial transcript
- A copy of your Knowledge and Competency Framework Learning Record from Develop
*Your income does not impact your eligibility to receive a scholarship; however, proof of income is needed to show that you are meeting certain eligibility requirements and for reporting purposes.