- Event Date: October 04, 2018
- Time: All Day
11000 Craguns Drive
Brainerd, MN 56401
It’s an opportunity to foster a community of practice and professional development opportunities for anyone interested in best practices of adult education.
Join your colleagues in:
- Increasing competency
- Modeling and promoting professionalism
- Meeting and mingling with your peers
Registration will open in July 2018 and we look forward to seeing everyone at the 2018 Trainer Summit!
Request for Presenter Proposals
We invite you to share your knowledge and experience by being a presenter at this year’s summit! This year we are NOT requiring presenters and sessions to be approved by Achieve. Each accepted session presenter will receive free registration for the one day they present their session. All proposals must be submitted through our online application form.
- Submit your proposal, PechaKucha or Shared Voices and Stories Forum for the conference by April 29, 2018.
- Applicants will be notified regarding the status of their proposals no later than May 16, 2018.
- Presenters may submit more than one proposal.
- 2 hour sessions will be paid $375
- 3 hour sessions will be paid $500
- PechaKucha presenters will be compensated $100, with their registration waived for that day (a $50 value)
- Shared Voices and Stories Forum participants will be compensated $100