REETAIN Bonus Application Form - Thank You
Thank you for submitting your REETAIN Application!
If you did not upload required documents with your application, please mail them to:
Child Care Aware of Minnesota
10 River Park Plaza
St. Paul, MN 55107
Required documents must be uploaded to the application form or received in our office by email or by mail* by midnight on May 31.
*Documents that are postmarked before the deadline but received in our office after the deadline will not be accepted. Applications without required documents will not be processed.
Required REETAIN application documents:
- Your DHS Licensing Learning Record from Develop, which must include the following information:
- A current Develop Membership
- A Career Lattice Step of 6 or higher, or a Career Lattice Step of 5 with completion of MNCDA or MNITCDA learning community
- Employment information in a Minnesota licensed child care program that includes program name/license number; position title of Teacher, Assistant Teacher, or Aide; age group(s); and start date. “Yes” must appear in the verified column” (employment is verified through your program's Develop Organization Account).
- A copy of a recent pay statement as proof of income
If you have questions, please email REETAIN@childcareawaremn.org.
An email will be sent to you by June 10 with the results of your application