REETAIN Bonus Application Form - Family Child Care
Thank you for your interest in the REETAIN Bonus program. Awardees receive half of their bonus after maintaining employment for 6 months and the remainder after another 6-month period.
To successfully submit your application, gather the required documents listed below before you complete the application. Review your Develop Learning Record for accurate education and employment information. Your Career Lattice Step, employment start date, and age group(s) served are part of the scoring process.
You can submit your documents by uploading them in JPEG or PDF format at the end of this application, or mail them to:
Child Care Aware of Minnesota
10 River Park Plaza
St. Paul, MN 55107
If you choose to mail your documents, please write your name on each document.
Required REETAIN application documents:
- Your DHS Licensing Learning Record from Develop, which must include the following information:
- A current Develop Membership
- A Career Lattice Step of at least 6 or higher
- Employment that is verified and includes start date and age group(s). Employment is verified through your program’s Develop Organization Account.
Optional documents for additional points:
- A Parent Aware Star Rating certificate OR accreditation certificate
- One membership card from a professional organization
- Achieve Trainer certificate, OR consultant verification, OR mentor verification
If you have questions, please email REETAIN@childcareawaremn.org