REETAIN Bonus Application Form - Family Child Care
To successfully submit your application, read all the information on the REETAIN web page and this application carefully. Applications will only be accepted electronically and may only be submitted once. Multiple application submission may result in an automatic denial.
Before you fill out the application, gather the three required documents listed below. You will submit your documents by uploading them at the end of this application.
- Your DHS Licensing Learning Record from Develop, which must include the following information:
- A current Develop membership with expiration date and accurate, up-to-date information.
- Verified employment as a Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Primary Care Provider, or Aide working directly with children at least 30 hours per week (or 1,560 hours per year) in a Minnesota licensed child care program. “Yes” must appear in the verified column.
- Current position start date is at least one year before the first day of the application period.
- A Career Lattice Step of 6 or higher, or a Career Lattice Step of 5 with completion of MNCDA or MNITCDA learning community.
- Proof of income
- A copy of your current DHS Family Child Care License
- A copy of your most current pay statement that shows your name and the name and address of your employer (applies to family child care staff who are not the license holder)
- W-9 form
- Download a W-9 form to your device. Then complete the form with your name, personal address, Social Security number or Employer Identification Number (EIN), signature, and date.
For additional points, you may include one document that shows engagement in a professional activity. Examples include a Parent Aware Rating certificate, a membership card from a professional organization, or an Achieve Trainer certificate.
If you have questions, please email REETAIN@childcareawaremn.org.