CDA Application Fee Scholarship Form
The CDA Application Fee Scholarship form is for anyone who has not yet applied to the Council for their initial CDA or renewal. Applicants use this form if they would like to request a Council Voucher to help pay the application fee.
To successfully submit your form, read the documentation requirements and the questions listed below. You will be asked to provide your Customer ID number from your YourCouncil account.
Gather required documents before filling out the form. You have the option to submit your documents by uploading them in JPEG or PDF format at the end of this form or mailing them within 5 business days to
Care Aware of Minnesota Attn: CDA
10 River Park Plaza Suite 820
St. Paul MN 55107.
Required CDA Application Fee Scholarship documents:
- Your CDA Learning Record from Develop, which must include the following information:
- A current Develop Membership
- Required training for your CDA listed as “Verified”
- Employment or volunteerism that is verified and includes Start Date and Age Group(s). Employment is verified through your program’s Develop Organization Account.
- For center staff: A recent paystub from your child care center, or a Volunteer Verification form
- For Family Child Care: a copy of your current DHS Family Child Care License
- For CDA renewals: a copy of your current CDA Certificate
If you have questions, please email CDA@childcareawaremn.org