Child Care Aware of Minnesota by the Numbers
As we head into a legislative session this January, we have summarized our activities for the previous fiscal year, July 2021 through June 2022. Here’s a look at Child Care Aware of Minnesota by the numbers:
- 37,835 parents completed child care searches at ParentAware.org
- 14,004 students took at least one Eager-to-Learn class
- 6,267 early educators attended at least one professional development course
- 2,804 programs have a Parent Aware Star Rating
- 2,517 calls and 3,277 emails were received to help programs access stabilization grants
- 767 parents received child care consultations and referrals
- 225 early childhood educators received a T.E.A.C.H. scholarship
- 577 child care professionals received a REETAIN bonus
- 75 child care professionals received support for achieving a Director’s Credential
- 59 early educators participated in MNCDA Learning Communities
- 22 early childhood education advocates participated in the CARE Fellowship program
More information about all of these programs is available on our website.
We couldn’t do this work without our 40 Coordinating Office staff members, the employees of the 5 district and 11 regional agencies, and our partners at MNTRECC. Thank you all, and we look forward to another great year ahead.