Grants and Scholarships
Child Care Aware helps child care providers improve the quality of their services through grants and scholarships, including:
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® MINNESOTA is a scholarship program intended to help early childhood and school-age care professionals increase their education, compensation and commitment to the field.
- R.E.E.T.A.I.N. bonuses reward child care professionals who have earned a degree or National Child Development Associate Credential and have demonstrated a general commitment to continuing education and professional development.
- Child Care Aware Child Care Services Grant Program provides funds for supplies and equipment, training and professional development opportunities.
- CDA Scholarships improve the quality of early childhood programs by helping National Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential students.
- Professionals & Caregivers