Online Trainings to Fit Your Schedule
Anytime Learning (ATL) online trainings are self-paced courses designed to give students the flexibility to learn on their own time and at their own speed. Students follow interactive presentations that feature an easy-to-use control panel with audio and video support. Learning checkpoints and quizzes throughout the presentations help students stay engaged and reinforce the information.
- Registration requires a Develop account. If you do not have a Develop account, you can create one at developtoolmn.org.
- Registration and payment must be completed online through the Develop secure website. If you register for a training listed on this page, you will be routed to Develop to complete registration.
- Registrations will not be accepted over the phone, by mail, or by fax.
- Payment must be made by using a credit or debit card. Checks will not be accepted. Students are not registered for a course until payment is received in full.
- For assistance with Develop accounts, such as login information and profile updates, please contact the Develop helpdesk directly. You can reach the Develop helpdesk at email@example.com or by phone at 651.431.4794
- Upon completion of the course, a certificate will NOT be sent. Instead, your Develop Learning Record will serve as proof of training completion. You may access your learning record at developtoolmn.org.
- Courses must be completed before the end of the quarter or you will not be marked as complete on your Develop Learning Record. Please see the course descriptions for more information.
- Refunds will NOT be provided for Anytime Learning course registrations.
|Type of Course||In-Service Hours Earned||Total Cost|
|Anytime Learning Module||2 hours*||$30.00**|
* Total in-service hours earned may vary for Anytime Learning modules depending on requirements set by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
** Some Anytime Learning module rate may be reduced due to supplemental funding from the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
Do I need a Develop account to register for an Anytime Learning training?
Yes, you need a Develop account to register for and complete Anytime Learning trainings. You cannot complete Anytime Learning trainings through another person’s account.
If you do not have a Develop account, visit the Develop website to create one.
How do I register for an Anytime Learning training?
Register for Anytime Learning trainings by visiting the Course Schedule & Registrations section on the Eager-to-Learn website. You can also search for Anytime Learning trainings on Develop.
Anytime Learning training registration must be completed online using a credit or debit card. Registrations will not be accepted over the phone, by mail, or by fax.
When are Anytime Learning trainings available?
You can register for an Anytime Learning training at any time, but we do divide registration and completion periods into four quarters per year. Participants must complete all Anytime Learning trainings in the same quarter that they register. You must complete your Anytime Learning training by 8:00pm on the last day of the quarter.
Below is the calendar of registration periods:
|Quarter||Registration Opens||Deadline to Complete|
Now that I’m registered, where can I locate my Anytime Learning training?
- On the Eager-to-Learn homepage, click on the yellow button that says, "Sign in with Develop"
- Use your Develop ID and password to log in. You will see the list of courses you are registered for.
- Click on the title of your course. This takes you to your classroom.
- Click on the link along the top that says "Documents." Click on "Click here to begin your course."
Are there deadlines for completing an Anytime Learning training?
Yes, you must complete all Anytime Learning trainings in the same quarter that you registered. The "end date" listed in your training is the quarter deadline. You must complete your Anytime Learning training by 8:00pm on the day of the deadline. To see the start and end dates, log into Eager-to-Learn and find your "My Courses" list. If you do not complete your Anytime Learning training by the end of the quarter, you will need to re-register and re-pay to complete the training the next quarter.
Students can complete a maximum of 6 hours of training in a single day. This limit ensures that your online learning experience meets the standards for quality training and is necessary to optimize your use of our platform. Please be aware of this daily limit as you schedule time to complete your training.
Where do I receive proof that I completed an Anytime Learning training?
Your Learning Record will serve as proof of training completion. You can access your Learning Record in your Develop account. Your Learning Record will show that you completed your training within 3 business days of passing the final quiz.
Can I take Anytime Learning trainings on a tablet or other mobile device?
We’ve found that you will have the best training experience if you complete your Anytime Learning module on a laptop or desktop computer. However, you can complete Anytime Learning trainings from almost any mobile device.