Children grow and learn at their own pace.
The list below shows what most children are able to do at this stage.
If you notice that a child is not doing many of these, you can talk to the parents or contact The Center for Inclusive Child Care.
- Asks questions to seek information
- Can dress self completely
- Wants to learn the difference between what is real and what is make believe
- Starts to decide what is fair and unfair
- Understands his cultural identity
- Enjoys exploring cultures of friends or other children
3 to 4 years<<5 to 6 years