REETAIN Bonus Application Form - Child Care Center
Thank you for your interest in the REETAIN (Retaining Early Educators Through Attaining Incentives Now) Bonus program. Awardees receive half of their bonus after maintaining employment for 6 months and the remainder after another 6-month period.
To successfully submit your application, gather the required documents listed below before you complete the application. Review your Develop Learning Record for accurate education and employment information. Your Career Lattice Step, employment start date, and age group(s) served are part of the scoring process.
You can submit your documents by uploading them in JPEG or PDF format at the end of this application, or mail them to:
Child Care Aware of Minnesota
10 River Park Plaza
St. Paul, MN 55107
If you choose to mail your documents, please write your name on each document.
Required REETAIN application documents:
- Your DHS Licensing Learning Record from Develop, which must include the following information:
- A current Develop Membership
- A Career Lattice Step of 6 or higher, or a Career Lattice Step of 5 with completion of MNCDA or MNITCDA learning community
- Employment information in a Minnesota licensed child care program that includes program name/license number; position title of Teacher, Assistant Teacher, or Aide; age group(s); and start date. “Yes” must appear in the verified column” (employment is verified through your program’s Develop Organization Account).
- A copy of a recent pay statement as proof of income
If you have questions, please email REETAIN@childcareawaremn.org